Banking and Finance Law
We offer various legal advisory and regulatory services to banks, credit card organizations and electronic money institutions and also represent them before independent administrations such as the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency and the Capital Markets Board.
Our services provided to financial institutions include;
- Preparation and submission of the license applications of financial institutions
- Providing alternative solutions to integrate cross border financial products with local law
- Drafting and reviewing of terms and conditions, loan agreements and other standard agreements
- Representation of our Clients before regulatory authorities in compliance assessments
- Drafting and review of internal procedures and manuals