We have extensive experience representing clients involved in all types of mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alliances, with particular specialization in trans-national agreements. We have represented many clients involved in merger and acquisition agreements from large to small and from simple to complex.
Our services in this area include:
- Drafting and negotiating asset purchase, stock purchase and merger agreements,
- Preparing filings under applicable securities laws,
- Counselling boards of directors, special committees and in-house counsel in acquisition related matters,
- Representing investment banking firms in connection with their fairness opinions with respect to these transactions,
- Handling exchange offers, tender offers, proxy contests and going private transactions
We have unsurpassed experience counselling business enterprises in a wide range of negotiated transactions including: mergers, asset purchases, spin-offs, exchange offers, tender offers, proxy contests, going-private transactions, and leveraged buy-outs.
We represent publicly and privately held companies, as well as private equity investors, in complex matters such as joint ventures, strategic alliances and cross-border transactions. We also have extensive experience representing acquirers, private equity funds and targets in all manner of transactions, including mergers, stock purchases, recapitalizations and tender and exchange offers.